Thursday, May 22, 2014

Watch Dogs 101 Trailer

Whats up everyone!?

So I just watched the 101 trailer for Watch Dogs, and the only thing I can say is I'm impressed! It's like if GTA but with a new twist. Who wouldn't love to be able to control their city? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here. If you haven't heard about Watch Dogs, you must truly live under a rock. The basics of this game is that you live in a futuristic Chicago which is controlled by a program called ctOS, which you just so happen to be able to hack. You can control everything from stoplights to the entire power grid. Your potential is limitless with possibilities in this game. Also the game has a very blended multiplier mode and story. This game is everything someone could hope for, so now all we have to do is hope we don't get let down. If you want further info i suggest the 101 trailer as it gives a perfect synopsis of the game. Have fun gaming everyone, and I hope to see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment